13th September, 2021
How’s it going out there in the vast expanses of the BUSTA VERSE? Though it may be cold in the vacuum of space, things are really starting to heat up for BUSTA midway through September! Some of you may have noticed we have changed our heading from BUSTA NATION to BUSTA VERSE… We felt the latter made more sense!
Without too much preamble, let’s get into it!
BUSTA CRASH | Launched August 18th
Current Bankroll: 819 BNB
Down 3 BNB from last week — meaning we’ve had slightly more winners than losers this week, well played!
Accumulated House Edge: 80 BNB
Up 43 from last week, about 6 BNB per day — not bad at all!
Highest number of players at one time: 10
Up 2 from last week — player-base is still small but increasing every week :)
Highest win: 8 BNB
No change since last week
The game is still relatively unknown to the masses but in its 25 days since launch we’ve had about an even amount of overall winners and losers which is how it should be, and the game has generated 80 BNB (about USD $32.5K). We had 43 BNB generated in the last 7 days meaning a daily revenue of USD$2.5K.
Those funds will be sent through to the fee distribution contract which will split them up among 25% for buying and burning BUST/APE/MFRM, 25% for buying and adding BUST-BNB LP, 25% for adding BNB and BUST to the staking rewards and paying affiliates, and sending the remaining 25% to the BUSTA DAO Treasury for topping up the bankroll and paying for further development etc.
BUSTA DEX | Launched August 31st
Day 12 TVL: USD$2.5M
Day 12 Revenue Generated to date (from swap fees on BUST): ~USD$70,000
These fees will be processed through the fee distribution contract as mentioned above.
Burns and revenue distribution
Since commencing revenue distribution last week, we’ve achieved the following:
Burned 1.5M BUST (worth ~USD$9.5K)
Burned 169K MFRM (worth ~USD$2K)
Burned 44.7K APE (worth ~USD$2.8K)
Added USD$10K worth of BUST-BNB LP
Added USD$8K worth of BUST-BUSD LP
Accumulated 9.2 BNB and 2M BUST for additional staking rewards
Accumulated ~USD$20K worth of treasury funds in BUST, BUSD and BNB for adding to the game bankroll and further development.
We had a big increase in revenue from the game, and a small decrease in daily revenue from the DEX. The fee distribution going live has shown the platform works as intended: providing burns, adding LP, generating more staking rewards and funds for the bankroll and treasury for further development.
With our CEX listing coming in 10 days, BNB staking rewards going live this week, and a bunch more good news on the horizon, we’re expecting that trading and play volume to have a nice increase over the next week. Meaning: more BUST to burn and BNB to earn ;)
- Launched BUSTA CRASH
- Launched BUSTA DEX
- Reached 4K TG members and 9K Twitter followers
- Deployed and activated the fee distribution smart contracts
- Added Auto-Play to the game
- Got BUSTA DEX charting live on Bogged.Finance
- Add chatbox (this week)
- Fix all deposits and withdraw issues for good!
- Incorporate playing with partner/BEP-20 tokens
- Decrease lag time for pushing the play/eject button
- Various misc UI and QOL improvements
- Add sound
- Add play to earn and competitions
- Add charts, stats, and per-player/per-round information
- Craft deposits straight to MetaMask
- Activate the BNB staking rewards (this week)
- Activate the affiliate reward payouts (most likely this week)
- Add charting and info for BUST and partner tokens
- Improve price bot
- General bug fixes and UI/QOL improvements
- Give partners the ability to embed / iFrame our swap interface so their holders can trade from their site / dapp without going elsewhere
- Add lottery and trade to earn features
- Add partner listing portal for self-service calculations and listing application
- Automate the fee distribution
- Go multi-chain!
- Reach 20K TG members and 20K Twitter followers
And thus concludes our second BUSTA VERSE State of Address!
We hope you are happy with our ongoing progress :)
Catch you all in Telegram and in the game!