26th November 2021
With bonus dev notes!
Its fair to say November has thrown up some random challenges, for BUSTA CRASH in particular!
The team at BUSTA would firstly like to acknowledge the community’s patience and understanding. Thank you
There are some issues the team have been able to overcome, others are still being worked through. Let’s summarize what has been happening and then cover what’s next for BUSTA development
- On Tuesday the 16th of November UTC a bug was discovered in BUSTA CRASH that involved the max profit per round. A patch has been successfully deployed and the bug now appears to be fixed. The team are currently auditing legacy game data related to the bug, and will resolve directly with players who were playing at the time
- Deposits to the game wallet continue to become intermittently stuck. This issue has plagued players on and off for the last few months. With BEP20 partner token support just around the corner, the team are wanting to have this problem resolved for good. Without resolution more playable tokens added to the game is likely to increase the volume of stuck deposits
So what’s next in the short term?
- Deposit issues are not only likely to continue to affect BUSTA CRASH, but also extend to BUSTA DICE & BUSTA’s GameFi platform. So the team feels it makes sense in the short term to divert some developer resources from BUSTA DICE to build and implement a permanent fix. The team will also take the opportunity to enhance both platform redundancy and game testing processes
- Development progress of BUSTA’s GameFi platform will be slightly delayed due to this short term pivot. There is still a chance we could have a playable beta version of DICE deployed before Christmas
- We are excited to announce that BUSTA CRASH will continue to receive many additional features and enhancements all the way to the end of February 2022. This will also enable us to unlock additional capabilities, such as multichain & metaverse support
That is the the current state of play for BUSTA CRASH and future game development. Now onto an update for BUSTA DEX…
Some very nice upgrades have just been deployed to BUSTA DEX…
- Signing no longer required when connecting to BUSTA DEX (unless its Affiliate Referral link related)
- Keep multiple Metamask wallets connected to BUSTA DEX simultaneously
- WBNB / BNB pair now added so you can conveniently both wrap and unwrap BNB via BUSTA DEX
Thanks to the BUSTA community for user experience input. A couple of these features were added due to feedback from the community
The DEX dev team are currently building a self listing portal for other projects wanting to list their token on BUSTA DEX
Development for this is on schedule, and the expected delivery is mid December, just before Christmas 🎄
Here are some work in progress wireframe examples;
We want to ensure the partner token listing experience will be a super simple efficient process for any project wanting to list their token on BUSTA DEX. This will of course ensure their token can be playable with our games once BEP20 partner token support is activated (Soon™)
Next let’s talk comics…
Commissioned artist it Roro Kurotani of BakArtStudio7NFT has been putting countless hours of work to build up comic strip content for BUSTA
Both his talent and vision is bringing the story of Coin King and his crew to life
“BUT WEN COMICS ????”
The first comic strip is set to debut mid December, and a follow-up comic strip of the story published every 2 weeks thereafter
We are super excited to start revealing the comics to not only the BUSTA community, but also to other communities on BSC where Roro’s work is celebrated
Ok, here is a little teaser…
Now onto some developer notes…
This is it: The sprint where we deliver BEP-20 support. We’re gonna start with $BUST, and we’ll progressively roll out more tokens over time. A huge amount of hard work has gone into getting us to this point, and we’re really excited to get this into your hands!
But, just because we’re reaching the end of one journey doesn’t mean we’re not ready to start a new one! As soon as BEP-20 is wrapped, we’re gonna start laying the groundwork for multi-chain support 😉
- Fixed an issue where max total profit was not working correctly. Last week sure was fun, wasn’t it 😅
- Fixed an issue where the game freezes when switching audio tracks. Now when a track ends, your computer will bask in the afterglow quietly in the background 🌇
- Fixed an issue where the first audio track plays twice before switching to the next track. Just because it happens to be our favourite doesn’t mean everyone else has to agree
- 🤷 semordnilap ekam ot woh wenk I fi relooc tol a eb dluow tceffe sihT .snmuloc thgir dna tfel eht deppaws eW (In case you don’t have a mirror handy: we swapped the left and right columns 🙃)
Gonna start things off on a serious note here. On behalf of the entire development team I want to apologize for last week’s incident. We feel quite badly that we had to take the game offline, and for the disruption that it caused to our players and community. You deserve better, and we know that we can do better! Thank you for your continued support and feedback as we move past this and continue to bring you the ultimate crash gaming experience!
… which brings me to BEP-20 support. I am pleased to announce that the feature is now fully built; however, after last week’s incident, we want to take one more week to put the game through its paces and make sure everything is bulletproof before we launch this. Believe me, no-one is more impatient to see this go live than we are; a huge amount of work has gone into it, and we are ridiculously excited for you to try it out 😺 Please bear with us as we do our final preflight checks and get ready for takeoff 🚀
So that’s everything for this BUSTA Medium update
Stay tuned for some new quiz activities our team will be driving frequently in our main Telegram channel. There will of course be prizes on offer, so be sure to get involved! 👽
Bogged Finance chart for $BUST on BUSTA DEX here;
Nomics exchange data for $BUST on BUSTA DEX here;